Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Something Nice ...

Your sitting alone as I walk by,
I said " hello " and you started to cry...
I stopped and asked for whats the reason,
for these tears, you simply said it's the season...

I offered my friendship I won't depart,
lets sit and talk and heal your broken heart...
you said no one cares it hurts too much,
to be alone and have no one to touch...

I asked about friends and family,
you replied my parents passed on and my friends left me...
I wrapped my arms around you so tight,
told you i'm your friend and everything would be alright...

I took you in and cooked for you,
told you a story about a friend so true...
you smiled with greatness said this couldn't be,
happening to a nobody, a person like me...

I said your somebody, a friend in my eye,
an angel god has given me to hold up high...
you said thank you, hugged me like no end,
your welcome I replied to my sweet friend...

No comments: