Saturday, December 01, 2007

Missing you

Sometimes at night,
when I lay down to sleep,
I start to think...
Then I imagine
that you lie beside me...
I wish youc
ould really be here,
just to whisper,
"I love you," in my ear.
I would turn around and say,
"I love you, too."
But will it ever be true?
When can i really feel u beside me
and I wonder some more,
so I close my eyes and picture your face...
I fall asleep dreaming of you.
In my dream it seems so true.
It's as if I can really feel
your kisses against my lips...
and when i open my eyes in the morning
and you're nowhere to be seen,
I feel so lonely cause i miss u so
Though u aren't always by my side
though we may not always see each other
But rest assured you are always on my mind
missing u it hurts yes it does
but all i need to do is to look into my heart
and i am sure i will find u there

No comments: