Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love Quotes from "Love Fate Destiny"

- Everytime the wind blows,
I whisper, ‘I LOVE YOU!’

- I can't promise you the world,
But I can try to give you a happy life.
I can't promise you I'll never yell,
But I can try to stay calm most of the time.
I can't promise you I'll never make mistakes,
But I can try the best I can.
I can't promise you that I'll catch you every time you fall,
But I can try to always be close by so I can help you back up.
I can't promise that our love will last forever like in storybooks,
But I can promise that no matter what,
I'll never forget the memories I made with you.

- No poem can be sweeter no sentiment
more true no words could have
more meaning than a simple "I love you"

- You don't have to promise me the moon or stars . . .
just promise that you will stand under them with me

- I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face
I wanna be the one that you'll never replace
I wanna be the girl who steals your heart
I want you to want us to never be apart
I wanna wake up with you lying by my side
I wanna be the one you want to make your bride
I wanna hold you close,
wanna feel you hold me tight
I wanna fall asleep with you,
wanna be your guiding light
I wanna be the girl you see,
when you point and say 'thats her'
I wanna be the girl to whom no-one can compare
I wanna be the one you love until the end of time
I wanna be the reason that
you write these stupid rhymes
I wanna be your one and only,
you're every dream come true
I want ours to be a perfect love,
that others compare their's to
I wanna be your angel, wanna be your fantasy
Just take a look around you baby, we were meant to be

- A hug for you means I need you.
A kiss for you means I love you.
A call for you means I'm missing you.


1 comment:

latifmhdx said...

One word to say about the writing is awesome, I think it will be the best moment when I will tell to my wife like this.
radio controlled helicopters