Sunday, July 02, 2006

On My Bed ...

On my bed as I lay
I couldn't help but wonder why
How life can be so unfair
It makes me wanna curl up
And just cry

A Happy occasion

Well, it used to be'
Cept that for now
It's nothing but a memory

The parties, the drinks, the happiness

all that's left is nothing but an illusion
What's Christmas all about?
Can anyone tell me?

Life has been stale since 5 years ago
For me and my family

We are now living in a dream
A dream of the past

The past holds a lot of happy memories for us

The present, obstacles abounding
The future, unknown

What's left of today

Is being carried on for tomorrow
The pain is brought forward everyday
Who knows when it will be the end?

Will this be for a lifetime?

Will this be everlasting?
I certainly hope not
Really not...

No comments: