Friday, June 30, 2006

To : A Friend

When I first set my eyes on you
I found you to be warm and true
No longer do I feel blue
For everyone feels comfortable with you

You were the first to talk to me

and you introduced our classmates slowly
You were not shy around anybody
how I admire you really

You included me in all the talks

you tried to help me feel at ease
You gave me constant support
I needn't pay any fees

But as time goes by

our friendship was on the rocks
I'm sorry we had to cross that line
it seems we would never reach the docks

However, as most people do say

time will heal
You messaged me the following day
and asked me out for a meal

And so, we talked over lunch

we patched things up
As we talked, we munched,
we called this a truce

And so, all's well that ends well

I hope our friendship do last
As the waiter rings the bell
lunch hour has passed

No comments: